Bart V.

Subscriptions - Help HWMF

38 posts in this topic

Wolfgang has joined the Rank of "Platinum Contributor"! Stewy upgraded to "Gold Contributor"! Your support is much appreciated and I thank you all!

For those that wanted to buy a Subscription and it didn't work.. There was a Gateway issue apparently, as it set on a "Test Mode" which means live payments weren't allowed. This issue should be fixed! I also contacted the persons privately in order to set everything fine again. Sorry if my responses kept out however you'll probably have heard the news what happened past week in Belgium. Should there still be issues, contact me via PM or pay manually via PayPal: bartvl3@gmail.com and leave your details behind. 

I also want to thank Robert for becoming a Platinum Contributor! He is one of the longest supporters and loyal members of HWMF. I can't say thank you enough to Robert or show my appreciation. 

I want to show my appreciation to Lee and Steven who joined the ranks of "Silver Contributor" and Derek who joined the elite rank of "Platinum Contributor". Thanks for your support all! I, and all others, appreciate it much.

Thanks to Martin who upgraded from Silver Contributor to Platinum Contributor! Your support is much appreciated.

I want to thank Max for joining the ranks of "Platinum Contributor", your support is appreciated. Do you want to be come a Platinum Contributor? Gain lots of Forum advantages and a 10% Discount on MilitariaRelics.com

Thanks to Gordon W. for supporting us and joining the rank of "Platinum Contributor". Thanks, Gordon!

After a long time without any new subscriptions.. I want to thank "Pete" ( @Petesav ) for becoming a Platinum Contributor!

1 person likes this

A new day, a new Elite Member! Thanks "Nicolas" ( @Nicolas7507 ) for becoming a "Platinum Contributor" and therewith supports the Forum and in return gain extra advantages such as discounts as various militaria webshops.

1 person likes this

Thanks to "Stephane" ( @Polux ) who joined the elite rank of "Platinum Contributor" and helps the Forum survive. Thanks!

1 person likes this

"Ronald" (known as @R Blum on the Forum) - although with 0 posts - wanted to show his support for the Forum and joined our Platinum Rank. He is therewith granted to wear the title of Platinum Contributor. Thanks!

1 person likes this

Thanks to everyone who renewed their Subscription!

For information, I cancelled some of the recurring payments from previous year, you may received a notification of that. The system back then automatically logged you as recurring, since I didn't know if everyone agreed to it, I took the sure for the unsure and cancelled all older recurring payments. You will now receive an invoice 14 days in advance and you can choice fair and square to extend your subscription.