Historical War Militaria Forum

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Stewy? Anyone in contact with him or hear from him recently? Please, let me know. 

I can't check when he was last active there, can anyone check? I am trying to reach him since he still owes me money for a grouping I send him and I don't hear anything anymore even after two months. 

Unbelievable, he still owes me money! I send him PM via here, WAF. and I email.. I sent pay request via PayPal.. No answers for 2 months... He owes me 250 EUR! But he still comes online on Fora?? My patience in running out.

2 hours ago, Richard Auld said:

That doesn't sound like Stewy he has been around for a long time.  I am sure he will get in touch soon.

That's true but I am already 2 months waiting for any response. I don't get any but he stills visits various Fora around for 2 months. His PM box on WAF and GCA are full so I cannot send any PMs over there anymore. He doesn't reply to email, a pay request via PayPal, PMs via here and so on.. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for two months already I asked him two months earlier if there are any problems, let me know and so on.. I didn't care if it then took a year or longer but I asked him, no problems and so on.. Suddenly all contact stopped after the package arrived. I don't know what to think, although he has been around very long, it is hard to be in this situation and not think something else.

You must have his address so pass on the details to the UK Police. This is the constabulary that is responsible for the area he lives in...

Norfolk Constabulary

Just returned from mission, thanks for the tip Kevin and also Richard for posting on GMIC. Any further responses or did anyone heard from him since that time? 

Seems he is still alive.. He canceled my money request yesterday...

stewart smith (mrsspoon3@msn.com) canceled the following money request:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Money request details
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Amount: €250,00 EUR

Date: 15 Mar 2017

Note: Owed money amount without even interest!

Sincerely,

PayPal

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Firefox) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

Copyright © 1999-2018 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions Registered Office: 22–24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

PayPal PPX000862:N/A:1435b573e97e

You won't get this resolved unless you take legal action as mentioned before. It's obvious he has no intention of paying and the longer you leave it the less chance you have especially if he has already sold it on.

2 hours ago, Kevin H said:

You won't get this resolved unless you take legal action as mentioned before. It's obvious he has no intention of paying and the longer you leave it the less chance you have especially if he has already sold it on.

Dear Kevin, thanks, I have patience but it ran out. I have contact the Norfolk Police today and will await their answer and what precisely I can do or legal actions I can take. Luckily I kept all correspondence etcetera..

That guy has been on the forums quite awhile, strange that he would do this.  If he had financial issues come up he could have returned the item.

This is what will get you a bad reputation in the collectors circles.

Bart, I  hope  you  get  somewhere  with  Norfolk Police .I`d be interested  to  see  if  they  do  anything.

Jim

Currently still busy with Norfolk Police for actions but he is now known in their system. 

That's good to know. Hopefully they will do something.