Steve

Nuremberg security cards

2 posts in this topic

Hello forum, I've had these cards passed down and have been hanging onto them, but really don't know too much about them and haven't been able to find anything online about them. I was hoping someone on the forum might have seen them before and be able to confirm the origin. I was told these were given out to those that pulled security at the Nuremberg trials to help them identify everyone being tried. I have 19 baseball size cards of those on trial. The person that handed them down was said to be part of the security at the trials. Any information is appreciated, otherwise I hope you enjoy them and find them interesting. I would really like to find the ones that I am missing.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

CCI12082011_00002.jpg.126d9ab4832b3a1e5c49820bb8eb5cee.jpg

1 person likes this

I haven't seen these before.  I would be curious why they would produce cards for those who were acquitted of their crimes?  (Hjalmar Schacht, Hans Fritzsche and Franz Von Pappen).  It is interesting.  Are they only one sided?  I would love to know what the charges 1-4 all mean and what specific charge was assigned what number for these gentlemen. 

Interesting...

JustinG

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor