Historical War Militaria Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Belles

Spanish Medals Book

Hello,
Here I want to show you a book that I have recently written, about Orders and medals from Spain. In this book you can see medals about Morocco war, but there are Orders as for example, the Order or Military Merit, Naval Merit, Order of Maria Cristina, and others. 
In this book appear the documents awards and the biggest manufacturers with their history and cases.
In addition there is a chapter about the cross of military merit that could be given in the spanish civil war (1936-1939)
It is full in color.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 2

Hello Antonio, think that is a wonderful book you've written! I sadly cannot speak or read Spanish, is there an English version foreseen in the future?

• Like 1

Hello Bart,

Thanks for your words. Unfortunately  I can´t do a English version, I don’t speak English very well and the cost of make this type of book in spain is higer too.

However, don´t worry. here i will try show you something about the Spanish medals.

I have forgotten say that the book has got 189 pages, and the price is 39 euros.

Regards

Hello.

This month, i have publishe my new book about spanish military orders, with special reference at their documents. It is a study of  types and variats of concession military documents.

The book has got  5 large blocks.

1.       Documents of the Order of Sant Fernando. (From 1811 to 1860).

2.       Documents of the Order of Sant Hermenegildo (From the foundation to Alfonso XII)

3.       Promotion Documents. (From Fernando VII to Alfonso XIII)

4.       Documents of the Order of Military Merit. From its foundation to Alfonso XIII.

In this section, in addition to thedifferents types and variants,  there are a study of the evolution ofthis order, with photographs of several orders.

It is a Din A4 book, full in color with 246 pages and, of course, although the protagonists of this book are the documents, there are also pictures of numerous orders and decorations, as well as military medals.

Finally, as a result of the documents of the War of Independence and of the Independence of the Colonies of America, the book show a type of condecoration called  ´´shield of distinction``, with a compilation of them.

The reader will be able to see a collection of more than 70 shields of distinction from the War of Independence, the Royal Army in america and the Liberation Army.

If you are interested or need more information, please, tell me.

Regards,

Antonio.