Historical War Militaria Forum
Luca FitzGibbon

ulric of england iron cross 1st class genuin or fake

Hi everyone

Just got onto the forum and I'm thinking about buying an iron cross 1st class of ulric of England but have seen on other forums people saying they have seen fakes on there. All I want to know about this specific iron cross is:

Is it genuine? and by the condition was it ever awarded or was it just taken before it was awarded. 

just want to check with the experts because obviously its a lot of money to spend. (hyper link below)

Thanks Luca

http://www.ulricofengland.com/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=g007258&sid=o8vqtyj13t6kx7d7950c97hn950v61mt

Can't verify if it's genuine I will leave that to the real expects on here to help you with, but what I will say is it's over priced heres my boxed iron cross first class I paid quite a lot less then the price there asking if you want the sites I use email me . Regards Steve CEC32_2-1.jpg.7fc6de6c98e53a14a2fe839c96b38677.jpg

• Like 1

£675 for a cased Zimmermann EK 1 !!!

As nice as the cross itself is (and it is very nice) that is way, way OTT and the market still has a plethora of cased EK 1 available at half of that price.

Regards Richard.

Always has been over priced in my opinion, ridiculously  so  with  many items.  A painted  "Gallipoli star" in what  I  consider to be poor  condition  for  £275. He`s  having  a laugh

You can see some of our recommended dealers (by our members), you'll be able to find a EK1 there too:

P.S. I also moved your thread, you placed it in the Database rather than the discussion section.

More likely to keep the prices on the face of it artificialy high, the OP was probably not aware that it was extorsion. The other side of the coin is the people that have the same item feel comfort that it is reasuringly expensive/valuable when it clearly isn't?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.