Historical War Militaria Forum
Marlow80

My "starting" collection

I think you got a very good deal on the PPSH. I always wanted one to display on my German mannequin because the German sub-machine guns are so much more expensive.

Marlow80:

Hello! Thank you for sharing your piece with the Forum, nice start. I agree with Adam S., nice PPSH.

Best regards,

John R.

Marlow, nice and small collection so far. Looking forward to see it grow. Aside from the Wound Badges, anything else you want to add certainly in your collection?

8 hours ago, Bart V. said:

Marlow, nice and small collection so far. Looking forward to see it grow. Aside from the Wound Badges, anything else you want to add certainly in your collection?

Thank you

I have a silver wound badge on the way right now. However as of now I'm not sure what I want to get next, but I'm sure I'll figure it out in time. Some items I would love to get my hands on would either be a type of SS helmet (not sure which one) or a 98k mauser (which I can get non-disabled) but that wont happen in a while

But for now I probably have to focus on reaserching and setting up a proper display. I don't want my pieces to be damaged or just be dust collectors

Marlow,

Nice piece and good luck  with  your  collection. I  love  wound badges and  there are  some very knowledgeable members of  the  forum  who  will  help  and  advise  you.

Jim