Historical War Militaria Forum
JoelHall

Good moaning, Ronnie....

Hi, guys. I'm Joel/Yo'el, just joined. Been a member over at WAF and GMIC GOOD for a few years, and this seems like a decent forum from the browsing I've done, so I hit the registration link. Glad to be here.

Short and sweet intro...

Welcome to the Forum, Joel! Hope you will enjoy yourself on the Forum and take part in any of the discussions or reference threads. We prefer Quality over Quantity so you will noticed many threads will not be spammed with "Great", "Cool" etcetera but mostly with reference material, questions or a kind thank you for sharing. We also have a "Like", "Haha" and "Thank" button (see right in the post). Glad to have you hear and hope to hear and see more from you.

Those are welcome additions, I wish other forums had them.
You know on the subject of spamming, I've been on WAF for over a decade, and only have a post count of 519!  I have seen people attack others over post counts as well, as if it's some kind of qualification.  Ah well, enough whinging from me.

Quality over quantity is always good in my book.

Cheers, Bart!

Joel,

Welcome to HWMF. Please feel free to browse the various forums and add to any of the reference threads. I also look forward to your contribution.

Kind regards
Pierce

• Thanks 1