Historical War Militaria Forum
Greig300

Help identity these items?

Hello, my mother had owned these items for serveral years... no idea what they are and if they might even be worth anything?

QhbE1E.jpg

When I click on an image it does nothing. We have a free image uploading service, you can make use of it.. 

I can’t upload the images as they are bigger than 1.46mb... max this forum can upload?

8 hours ago, Greig300 said:

I can’t upload the images as they are bigger than 1.46mb... max this forum can upload?

Resize the pictures on an editing app such as photo shop, I know it is a pain in the arse but I can't read what you have posted so far.

best

Rich

Your English translation appears to belong to the framed document.

The slightly crumpeled document looks to be a character reference from the Millitary upon discharge to assist in getting a job context. Of note he has no militay charges against him about a third the way down the first page I can make out Straffen - which means he has a clean conduct sheet. On the reverse is a paragraph about him and his conduct no doubt but the hand writing is too hard for me to decypher.

On War Relics Forum is a bloke by the user name HPL2008 that is very good with the old schrift, you could ask him for the nuts and bolts detail.

Best

Rich