Historical War Militaria Forum

New here and I am going to post a few photos of Tram girls to get my feet wet learning to use this forum.I am not a savy computer user...what the Tech types call a ID-10T

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1

Welcome. Nice pictures. Is this an area that you collect as I see these RAD lasses now and again in Hannover area flee markets, loose pictures and sometimes in albums.

Bart, I have not made a great study of the Tram uniforms yet.From what I know at this time one is very early photo dated 1937 and the other a later version,photo dated 1943.Pure speculation on my part.

On 6/3/2018 at 5:51 PM, Richard Auld said:

Welcome. Nice pictures. Is this an area that you collect as I see these RAD lasses now and again in Hannover area flee markets, loose pictures and sometimes in albums.

Thanks Richard,I collect civilian organizations of the 3rd Reich all things cloth,medals,and so on.Over the past 7 years I have become obsessed with photos.I will be posting stuff here soon,do not want to overwhelm the members.Besides even today there is a decided lack of interest for civil stuff.....most prefer military.

Nice Strassenbahn photos. You are in good company here. I also collect TR Civil and Paramilitary photos.

Please show more from your collection.

Cheers,

Larry

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.