Historical War Militaria Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Riddick

Anti Partisan Case unkown ?

Hi all , newbie here with a question. I have come across a case which i have not seen before for a Anti Partisan badge ( i believe) Has anyone seen one of these before , what is known about it. All replies deeply appreciated.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

There are books dedicated to this particular award.  I have never seen one before that was attributed as a true award case for the badge.  (That isn't saying too much)   Especially one that has a design put on the cloth like you showed.   My gut is saying that this is a fabricated piece. 

Thanks for the input Justin. I'll try add more about it in detail now. The inside base is padded velvet , the inside lid is padded & appears almost like silk but not 100%sure on that. The case itself is heavy duty card layered with some sort of fabric. It doesn't look new & has obviously been around for some time with evident wear spots but in saying that is in pretty good nick. If it is a fabricated piece they have gone to quite some effort & quite a few years ago. Im not concerned if it is fabricated but would love to know more about it & its history.

On 8/10/2018 at 3:47 AM, JustinG said:

There are books dedicated to this particular award.  I have never seen one before that was attributed as a true award case for the badge.  (That isn't saying too much)   Especially one that has a design put on the cloth like you showed.   My gut is saying that this is a fabricated piece. 

Can only agree. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this