Historical War Militaria Forum
JustinG

Request for European support for postal services.

Hi,

I am in the United States.  I am always searching sites for possible future purchases.  Ebay, although one has to be extremely well versed at what they are considering, what with the fakes and forgeries. I still find occasionally a piece I would love to bid on but the seller decides to only sell to their countrymen, sometimes to a E.U member state. 

My request is this:  Would any of you gentlemen be able to help me out if I was to purchase an item and perhaps kick in a bit extra funds to you for your troubles for sending it on through the postal system to the United States? 

Please feel free to contact me or reply on this thread.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards,

JustinG

For me it's no problem to help out, let me know. Do know that Belgium postal service is not the cheapest, so I send it to you, it will cost you more than some other countries. 

I appreciate  it Bart.  I have been fortunate to have for the most part pleaded my case to sellers so far.  I have only had a handful that refused outright.  I wanted to make sure that I had a back-stop set up just in case.   I greatly appreciate it though.  If there is a time, I will send you a message and we can arrange the details.

Thanks Bart.

JustinG