Historical War Militaria Forum
13starsinax

German Dog Tags Erkennungsmarken help

1 hour ago, Kentucky6 said:

Politics. Pure bull shit German politics and EU politics. They are all scared to death to say anything now days. They don’t want to be labeled right wing anything or be labeled a racist for giving a comment on a mundane historical item. Frau Merkel really has screwed that place up lately...

Well, I am new here. I really can not compare Europe behavior as it applies to this forum. I just really want to talk about these tags. I have more to post questions about, but as little response Ii have received on these- I feel like all mine could be fake now.

I don't think his not commenting is political, it is just as I say they are easy to copy and if he calls it good and it is not then he will loose his name. I have been busy still with the kitchen prep as I have a new one comming on the 17th and I still have only dry walls, I have to tile and lay a floor and wallpaper. I will give this my full attention after the 17th. I don't like the second discs abreviation, makes no sense?

58 minutes ago, Richard Auld said:

I don't think his not commenting is political, it is just as I say they are easy to copy and if he calls it good and it is not then he will loose his name. I have been busy still with the kitchen prep as I have a new one comming on the 17th and I still have only dry walls, I have to tile and lay a floor and wallpaper. I will give this my full attention after the 17th. I don't like the second discs abreviation, makes no sense?

I can appreciate all sides, and I am not looking for emotional responses.

I look forward to your assistance when you can. Thank you all for your replies. I am going to wait to post any additional items.  I will keep expanding my knowledge base to be able to converse more intelligently.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.