Historical War Militaria Forum
Jim W.

Xmas wishes

Dear  friends,

i  have not been  active much in our  hobby  as  currently I  am  going through  what  has become  an incredibly nasty divorce and  was  at  one point  going  to  see my  collection ,  which  I  have collected  for over  30 years,  decimated by  greed  and  dishonesty.

Despite  this,  I  want  to  wish  you  all  a very Merry  Christmas and  a happy  2019.

I  do  hope  to  become  more active on  the  forum within  the next  few months

Regards

Jim

Sorry to hear that, Jim. I hope 2019 is a much better year for you, mate.

And a very Happy Christmas and New Year to you, All👍

Marcus 

A 1945, Christmas card from the 23rd Hussars -  one month later after having fought and assisting in defeating what was the tyranny of the TR across Europe they were to be disbanded and no more.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Thanks 1

Wishing all a Merry Christmas, and a happy and positive 2019, and of course happy Militeria collecting.

Lou

Please login or register to see this attachment.

15 hours ago, Jim W. said:

Dear  friends,

i  have not been  active much in our  hobby  as  currently I  am  going through  what  has become  an incredibly nasty divorce and  was  at  one point  going  to  see my  collection ,  which  I  have collected  for over  30 years,  decimated by  greed  and  dishonesty.

Despite  this,  I  want  to  wish  you  all  a very Merry  Christmas and  a happy  2019.

I  do  hope  to  become  more active on  the  forum within  the next  few months

Regards

Jim

I am sorry to hear this.  Wishing you peace, prosperity and health in the new year.

My very late Christmas wishes, but still wish you all the best !  Also very sad to hear, Jim ! Keep you head up and if there is something and want to have a chat, just send me.