Historical War Militaria Forum
J`ame

They just don't understand!!!!

I have been a collector of WW2 militaria for over 50 years,man and boy.The days of having a super secret collection are past,yet the ignorance of who and why we collect is lost on the "do gooders" of the world.I wanted to reply to this writer,but I chose not to simply because I would be Don Quixote tilting at windmills.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/27/travel/poland-holocaust-trip.html

I see your point, 'hate crimes' against Jews are increasing because we are importing their natural enemy as never before seen here in Europe?

'I was traveling through Germany and Poland with the Fellowships at Auschwitz for the Study of Professional Ethics, a program that looks at the role of journalists, lawyers, doctors, businesspeople and religious leaders in the Holocaust.'

If they can't see the parallels of todays politics in trying to shape and influence opinion based on censorship, control , manipulating law and propaganda then they are truly stupid, it is just the other way round these days.

We are geting closer to Orwells 1984 every day!

27 minutes ago, Richard Auld said:

I see your point, 'hate crimes' against Jews are increasing because we are importing their natural enemy as never before seen here in Europe?

'I was traveling through Germany and Poland with the Fellowships at Auschwitz for the Study of Professional Ethics, a program that looks at the role of journalists, lawyers, doctors, businesspeople and religious leaders in the Holocaust.'

If they can't see the parallels of todays politics in trying to shape and influence opinion based on censorship, control , manipulating law and propaganda then they are truly stupid, it is just the other way round these days.

We are geting closer to Orwells 1984 every day!

"Oh Brave new world that has such people in it."    Aldous Huxley

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."   Aldous Huxley

I've always said.. certain Religions/Races of people will never be friends.

Flooding this Country with people with one certain Religious belief, will only cause tension with their long standing enemies.

It's common sense and if you point this out? you are labeled a racist.

And when it all kicks off? (and it will) what do you do?

They won't listen.

On 1/31/2019 at 6:11 PM, Sonderbefehls said:

I've always said.. certain Religions/Races of people will never be friends.

Flooding this Country with people with one certain Religious belief, will only cause tension with their long standing enemies.

It's common sense and if you point this out? you are labeled a racist.

And when it all kicks off? (and it will) what do you do?

They won't listen.

My  thoughts  exactly