Historical War Militaria Forum
J`ame

Acquired after a 25 year search

As I stated in my introduction,my main collecting interest is the civilian organisations of the TR.Over the past 25 years I have search for photos of Reichsbahn personnel in the white summer tunic and visor.Indeed I found them over the years but never for sale.Finally last fall I found a grouping for sale.This gent seems to have had a full career  serving in the Reichsbahn,Bahnschutzepolizei  and Heer in Belgium and France.The grouping consisted of a handful of promotion documents,photo album,one colorized photo and around 210 loose photos,which had 2 of him in summer dress.Here is a sample of the grouping.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

There is more to come, apparently some are too large and now I will have to do battle with the photo editor yuck! I am not going to post it all just some highlights.

5 hours ago, Sonderbefehls said:

Very interesting group of pictures.

Any pictures of the arm bands, as seen in the pictures?

Yes,but under magnification.In a couple its obviously an in the service of the wehrmacht.One appears to say Verkehrs which I am assuming would be Verkehrs-Aufsicht(taffic control) and on one I can make out Bahn only.

After battling the darn photo editor I have a few more from the grouping,in the first set he is in Bahnschutzepolizei uniform in a couple.