Historical War Militaria Forum
TheGronkster

Imperial German Officer Shoulder Boards

Will trade for original WW1 photos.  I am interested in photos from all nations that participated in the Great War and especially like photos of weapons, equipment, and studio portraits.

Click on each to enlarge:

Schulterklappen01.jpgSchulterklappen02.jpgSchulterklappen03.jpg

Perhaps we can trade, I have a german pal that likes these sort of thing and I can trade with him for my junk?

I will hopefully see him tomorow and will show him the pics if I have sorted my handy issue (just broke my pad).

Rich

Sounds good.  I'm hoping to trade the entire batch for a good set of photos, but can break up into smaller groups if your friend doesn't have many photos to offer.

Shipping to Germany is not a problem.  I am located in United States.

Ben

Ben, I used to post a lot on GMIC.

https://gmic.co.uk/topic/65195-some-random-postcard-pics/

I have a box somewhere of items like those in the above link, is that the sort of thing you are after?

If you do a search of my user name on that forum and WRF you should see the sort of thing I have.

I am not sure what my pal has but if we strike a deal I will swap with him for something my direction.

Rich

I sent you an IM with my e-mail address as I know attaching everything here could consume a considerable amount of space.  Most of the photos in your GMIC post are appealing, but I'd be looking for more in exchange for the shoulder boards.