Historical War Militaria Forum
Schmidt

A few SS Titles and patches

Here is my small collection of SS cufftitles,not much,but I like them.

Best Regards

J.Schmidt

Please login or register to see this attachment.

And the Collarpatches and sleeve eagle

Very nice SS cloth you have shared with us. Remember, it's not the quantity/size of the collection, but the quality that matters, and you definitely have the latter going for you :thumbup: Needless to say, the Freikorps Danmark cuff is a very desirable piece and one which is missing from a lot of SS cuff title collections, including mine. I really like the used but not abused look of the tunic-removed LSSAH cuff- just the way I like 'em :thumbup:

Great stuff!

Rob

Thats some really nice cuff titles you have there. Im especially fond of the Das Reich in flatwire, and it does have an Rzm tag as well. Well, its because I do collect Das Reich.

That Freikorps Danmark is rare one and a beauty.

Its better to have a few quality items than tons of so so!

Cheers and thanks for sharing!

//Felix

Hi Felix

I don't collect SS Stuff but they are very nice SS Cloth Insignia.I like especially your RZM Freikorps Danmark Cufftitle :thumbup:

Regards

Seba

One more from Freikorps Danmark

Made in Denmark :-)

When I was young I used to help my neighbor on the weekends clean out old shaggy houses in the countryside or in small remote villages. He used to run a company that would first clean out houses and sell all the interious leftover by whomever died and did not have any living relatives before tearing down the houses. I remember many occasions where we found lots of very interesting things from the war, often from the SS or Wehrmacht. One time we were cleaning out the house of a woman who lost her husband some 20 years ago. Much later I found out it was Günther Knobloch (SS Hauptsturmführer). There we found a whole closet full of dresses, tunics, caps, daggers, documents and lots other stuff. My neighbor was frightened by anything he saw that was showing a swastica and he immediately threw everything away, sometimes even burning it! I was too young to know what he was doing but every time I see a SS cuff title or dress those memories come back to my mind. Its a shame I didn't knew then what I know now...

:crying:

When I was young I used to help my neighbor on the weekends clean out old shaggy houses in the countryside or in small remote villages. He used to run a company that would first clean out houses and sell all the interious leftover by whomever died and did not have any living relatives before tearing down the houses. I remember many occasions where we found lots of very interesting things from the war, often from the SS or Wehrmacht. One time we were cleaning out the house of a woman who lost her husband some 20 years ago. Much later I found out it was Günther Knobloch (SS Hauptsturmführer). There we found a whole closet full of dresses, tunics, caps, daggers, documents and lots other stuff. My neighbor was frightened by anything he saw that was showing a swastica and he immediately threw everything away, sometimes even burning it! I was too young to know what he was doing but every time I see a SS cuff title or dress those memories come back to my mind. Its a shame I didn't knew then what I know now...

I  bet  you  could  weep!!! :crying:

Jim

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.