Historical War Militaria Forum

Old junker with mark CEJ :D

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Hello Fred and welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately this is not an original badge, the hardware and eagle, wreath etc are totally different from a real CEJ marked Juncker observer.

It still sucks, this one is came with a Niemann expertise, who can ill trust if Niemann insn't ok :wacko:

Fred, ik heb een beetje uw zin aangepast om Engelse fouten eruit te halen, zodat het voor iedereen verstaanbaar is want sommige woorden waren niet heel duidelijk.
Fred, I changed some of your sentence to correct some wrong written English words, which weren't clear what they ment.

/Bart

Unfortunatly as stated not original

Remember dealers are still people and can make mistakes (they shouldn't but they do) its always abvisable to show the badge before you pay for it to make sure it is original

Tom

I have read on another forum that "Niemann" certificates of authenticity are them selves being faked !  remember he has ceased trading, at least under his name for a couple of years now.

Prost ! Steve.

Thats true Steve, there are lot of fake Niemann COA out there, but also truth that lot of dealers made expertise from fake badges, especially for high end items.

Never buy a badge based on a coa. Trust your own judgement and use forums like these.

It will safe you a lot of money and you'll learn to recognize original badges.

I've never bought a badge just because there comes a coa with it. I haven't got any badges with a coa, I just posted them on a forum and got  a thumbs up or thumbs down.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.