Historical War Militaria Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mathijs T.

Introduction to the database ....

Hello fellow collectors,

In order to start with a database, I requested Bart ( our excellent Administrator ) that I would commence building a "Reference Database" of the 1957 Awards.

To keep clean house and create a sort of uniformity in posting, I therefore suggested that only myself and Rüdiger would be allowed to post threads here.

I intend to build up from my own collection, but will ask your permission to post links or will contact you to use your pictures ... seeing I do not own all types of badges :whistling:.

Since this surely will be a great task ahead of me, I'll add to this database as much as my time permits, focusing on different types, makers and known variants.

In the meantime, looking forward to a good cooperation and in the process both learning from others and teaching to others !

Thanks,

Mathijs

Edit ( 14/02/2013 )

In order to keep a clean overview I've asked Bart to make four sub sections to the database ( General Awards / Heer / Luftwaffe / Kriegsmarine ).

I have already moved the posts to the appropriate sections, so it will be easier for all to access the database.

Rüdiger and myself will add to it from time to time, so do check it out :thumbup: !!

Grtz,

Mathijs

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this