Historical War Militaria Forum
Bayda

Ukraine, Mariupol YESTERDAY and TODAY.

HI Alexander,

It is amazing that after all this time buildings that were old at the time the photo was taken are still standing today.

Cheers,

Larry

On 19.01.2018 at 10:28 PM, Larry said:

HI Alexander,

It is amazing that after all this time buildings that were old at the time the photo was taken are still standing today.

Cheers,

Larry

We long looked for this place...., there already nobody lives....
Larry's thanks!

Great work.  In this last post, I am not able to see how you were able to identifying this modern day landmark with the photo of the soldiers waiting at the crossroads? Is there something I am missing?  I am amazed how many great photographs and collection of your home town occupation. your work is quite impressive.  

Best Regards

JustinG

On 15.03.2018 at 1:33 AM, JustinG said:

Great work.  In this last post, I am not able to see how you were able to identifying this modern day landmark with the photo of the soldiers waiting at the crossroads? Is there something I am missing?  I am amazed how many great photographs and collection of your home town occupation. your work is quite impressive.  

Best Regards

JustinG

You are right! It is difficult to understand, but there was already a photo of this place, all names - meet! We have checked - it is that place!

Teatr_skver_800.jpgi.gif

• Like 2

This is fantastic work by Bayda. Not only is it a very cool concept but it also give such a good insight into daily life under German occupation.

Thanks for that exciting work!

Very , very clever!

You have a definite eye for detail. Must also be very satisfying reconciling the history to the space and time.

best

Rich

2 minutes ago, Bayda said:

Ul_Artema_KHlebzavod_800.jpgi.gif

Hard to find pictures of Mariupol.....! It 's harder and harder!