Historical War Militaria Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bart V.

The Black Book: Banning and Suspensions

The Black Book:

Banning and Suspensions

As a member you don't want to be know in the Black Book of the Historical War Militaria Forums. You'll be named here if you have acted against the Privacy Policy or Community Guidelines of the Forum with "Name", "Rank", "Reason" and "Punishment". This Black Book is not to be discussed.

• In almost all cases I will first contact you privately on the matter, if the case isn't too serious I will give you a 'private' warning. You then have the chance to correct your mistake (e.g. bad avatar, signature or forum language) or explain the situation.
  • If the case is too serious, you will receive a 'public' warning, which means your warning and reason why so are written public in our Black Book. In almost all cases this will mean you'll receive a suspension.

The first honor of being banned from our Community: (EX) HWMF-Member: Kaspian1939, Ranked: HWMF Recruit,

E-mail: Apollo001@windowslive.com.

+++ I.P. Adress: 194.63.133.101 (net133-101.4web.pl)

Has been banned from the Historical War Militaria Forums due: suspicion of Fraud.

Member is accused of being or suspected to be Pawel Nowak, known for Fraud accusations. Advertising following: Wts: Original German Waffen Ss Dagger. Be caution dealing with this Person and above mentioned data. We request that members keep us updated with new tracks of this person! Be caution dealing with this Person and above mentioned data.

UPDATE: http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/194.63.133.101

Signed: Bart V. (HWMF Forum Administrator)

• Like 1

Known as: Tom C.

Reason:

• Impersonating himself as someone else
  • Misuse of Trust (using a trusted position or occupation)
  • Performing fraud: Shipping identical militaria - but less worth - than product(s) advertised  

Punishment:

• Content moderated permanently
  • Suspended 365 days
  • Suspended additional 365 days
  • Suspended permanently

Important notice(s):

• Full name: Thomas Crossley aka "PinkePank" aka "Talltom" aka "Tom C."
  • Bio: Impersonates himself as a RAF soldier, married and has a baby. Serving in Afghanistan, where he lost some Comrades.
  • Using Following IP's: (Primary) 31.53.149.15, (Primary) 86.185.30.11, 78.150.222.107, 78.144.91.82, 78.150.212.16, 78.150.223.137

Name: Gaston V.

Reason:

Just like any other Member also Moderators have to follow our Forum Rules & Guidelines and have to respect the staff and its decisions. Due to countable circumstances which occurred on our Forum, where some of them went not unnoticed, where steps which ignited plenty of problems behind the scenes. I had to deliberate with the higher Staff as well I did ask some random Moderators and Members for their valuable input. I was informed of some scenes that happened before, including some more serious cases, as well as the problems that were occurring now. After days of deliberating I am to believe that suspending this member from our Forum has to increase the stability in our Forum again. Although he posted lots of (quality) material, you have to respect the Staff and Its decisions as well our Forum's stability should remain stable. If you do not, harm others and publicly provoke none others measurements can be taken than suspending the account.

Punishment:

• Banned for a minimum of 1 year.

Name: Petesav

Reason:

Due the recent "DKiS" happening and threatening/ wrong handling of a situation and the escalation of it related to the "20" Zimmerman DKiS case.

Punishment:

• Temporary Ban of a period of 3 Month(s) without (a chance of) earlier access

• Temporary Withdrawal of the Right to Buy and/ or Sell without (a change of) earlier permission for access

Name: Donna111
Reason: Spamming or Unauthorized Advertising
Punishment:

• Verbal warning only.
  • Member flagged as "Spammer", posting disabled for unknown period of time.

Name: Lightfoot
Reason: Spamming or Unauthorized Advertising
Punishment:

• Content moderated for 1 days
  • Ability to create content removed for 12 hours.
  • 1 Warning Point has been added.

Name: rays665

Reason: Selling or trading fake or reproduced militaria as Authentic with intention to Fraud

Punishment:

• Content moderated permanently
  • Ability to create content removed permanently.
  • Suspended permanently