Historical War Militaria Forum
JustinG

Recommended Dealer Sites: From Personal Experiences

Greetings, Seeing the pinned thread regarding dealers whom members have found to be less than honorable with their sales, I thought I would post a recommended list of dealers. 

Here are the dealers whom I have had multiple successes with and I feel that they should get kudos for their continued excellence in the field of militaria collecting.

I will post some RECOMMENDED Sellers: 

I have used them all and I highly recommend them. 

Helmut Weitze and staffwww.weitze.net

Probably my favorite Dealer.  Quite an array of items.  I love that he sends items (all items registered and uses FEDEx so there is world wide tracking) 

Collectors GuildA Collector's Guild

A great site based out of Canada.  Mostly is a consignment shop.  Very well researched items, a great place to check out and familiarize yourself with some interesting facts about awards and their construction/regulations etc.   

http://www.emedals.com/

Another Canadian based company. Barry Turk is a reputable dealer whom works with ties with formerly Detlev Niemann and now Carsten Baldes. Both of whom are reputable dealers in their own right. 

http://www.germanwarbooty.com/

John at germanwarbooty.com is another person whom I have only a couple of transactions but is a straight forward and honest seller.  So props to him as well. 

List:

These are dealers whom I have conducted at least 5 or more transactions with and have never had problems with.  I continue to return to them as I appreciate their integrity and quality of the merchandise. 

Please share your recommendations of dealers whom you have done multiple transactions with successfully and been pleased with their customer service.

Regards,
JustinG

• Like 1

Great thread Justin,

Here's mine:

German War Booty

Militaria-Scholz

Militaria-Berlin

Butschek

Lakesidetrader

Emedals

Fantastic idea indeed here's my list.

Emeredato

Greatmilitaria

Militariasales

Weitze

Militaria-Berlin

Militariaplaza

Hiscoll Military Antiques

Military Antiques Stockholm

Butschek Antiques

Hi guys i have had dealings with most on these lists and like you all never had any trouble at all.

Have you heard of Centurion militaria  .  www.centurionmilitaria.co.uk  Liam Good is his name ,Rearly knows his stuff.

In my early days of collecting i suddenley realised most of the early stuff i had was mostley s..t wasted thousands .As a new collector i got taken for a bloody good ride.

Liam was the guy that sort of picked me up and dusted me off if you like.He pointed me in the right direction and gave me back the love for the hoby.I nearly ( very nearly ) gave it up for a bad lot.

I do trust this guy 100% one of the good ones.

Also i have just done a bit of deals with Militariaplaza comes recomended from Gaston ,he also seems to be a good ,no nonscence guy.I dont like doing business with idiots.

Regards Pete

BrocksGuns.......fast, personal service, relics were as described,low price points

RJWMilitaria......Excellent source for small and different relics. Was very happy with medal sets/groupings bought.

Stewarts Militaria Antiques....Very good place to do business with...I bought a super nice armband for 50% less than going rate on other www sites.And what shocked me was very fast delivery,I mean 2/3 days from weekend order, And they charged actual shipping, with no bogus add-ons for handling,insurance, packing fees..

And if you know what you are doing..of all places Manions Auction House, takes a long time to get your order(winning bid) and their bogus shipping charges are a piss ass bone of contention, but if you need something odd or different for a re sell, nice armchair buying site.

As a "paperguy" I recommend for document groupings, Soldbücher, Wehrpäße etc. :

Militaria Relics - Melcher de Wit.

http://www.militariarelics.com/Default.aspx?C=x

Janssen Militaria - Peter Janssen.

http://www.janssen-militaria.com/oscommerce/index.php?cPath=23&osCsid=a3a58c64fc8762e8e766e8db14251e09

Best regards

Eric-Jan

• Like 2

Glad this is geting responses. I am discovering new sellers thanks to your recommendations.  Thanks gentlemen.  Hope to keep others coming along.

Regards,

JustinG

Here is : (i have added special mention for each according to my experience):

- Klaus Butschek (very fast shipping, genuine items, very professional, conducts auctions several times a year with beautiful items  )

- Hiscoll (very fast shipping, genuine items, very professional, daily updates!! )

- Great Militaria (very fast shipping, genuine items, very professional. special mention: very very friendly !!!)

From my side I can add :

Bought quite a few items from all the above dealers and each time a happy customer !

Grtz,

Mathijs

Greetings fellow collectors, while I maybe adding to the number of other buyers getting in on the good stuff I must make mention of one of my preferred dealers

Sascha of WOSCHLER-ORRDEN a top class dealer in pre TR period awards, really seems to know his stuff and pricing is comparable or better to most other sites I have dealt with.

Some others to add are MD Militaria (Dion) and Alsace direct militaria (Gerald) for across the board items ,lastly is Relichunter (Gerrad) for most anything German but especially Imperial.

All have given outstanding service with great communication through out the transaction process

Hello friends, what are your opinions on Philipp Militaria? thanks in advance!!

I've good experience with him.

Hello friends, what are your opinions on Philipp Militaria? thanks in advance!!

Leng,

Bought a couple of times material from him and never had a problem.

Good communication, quick shipping, items well packed.

Best regards

Eric-Jan

Gentlemen,

For paperwork, document and document groupings, Soldbücher and Wehrpäße I can recommend from my own good experiences : Mel(cher) de Wit of Militariarelics and Peter Janssen of Janssen Militaria, both are real gentlemen.

http://www.militariarelics.com/Default.aspx?C=x

http://www.janssen-militaria.com/oscommerce/index.php?cPath=23&osCsid=a3a58c64fc8762e8e766e8db14251e09

Best regards

Eric-Jan

Hello friends, I still need your help, I would like your opinion about Flanders militaria

thanks

Honestly, never heard of this one before, therefore I cannot judge.

As to Belgian dealers, Marc is a very honest and trustworthy dealer ( winkel.militariasales.com/catalog/)

I have purchased from him many many times .....

• Like 1

Ok i name 3 but they do sell fakes but probably without knowing

I can recommend Jan Stiller from Team Militaria. I havet no opinion on his medals but I have gotten some great paper items from him :-)