Historical War Militaria Forum
JustinG

Recommended Dealer Sites: From Personal Experiences

I do not recommend any.

Its up to you what you are buying.

Do your home work. :w00t:

Wow glad i found this topic about dealers

I am just in the Process of buying a very nice gold boxed wound

Badge from eMedals nice to know there ok to deal with .

thanks guys steve

Added all of the links in the first post. However Militariasales isn't online anymore, don't know the reason.

Even though I am getting out of collecting, I have to admit I have had good experiences with Collector's Guild & German War Booty.

Whats about Viktor Gross? 

Nicolas

He has a lot of very nice items.

I in the past been very happy.

However its down to the buyer to know what he is buying as even honest dealers which are very few and far between make mistakes.

• Like 1

Greetings, Seeing the pinned thread regarding dealers whom members have found to be less than honorable with their sales, I thought I would post a recommended list of dealers. 

Here are the dealers whom I have had multiple successes with and I feel that they should get kudos for their continued excellence in the field of militaria collecting.

I will post some RECOMMENDED Sellers: 

I have used them all and I highly recommend them. 

Helmut Weitze and staff: www.weitze.net

Probably my favorite Dealer.  Quite an array of items.  I love that he sends items (all items registered and uses FEDEx so there is world wide tracking) 

Collectors Guild: A Collector's Guild

A great site based out of Canada.  Mostly is a consignment shop.  Very well researched items, a great place to check out and familiarize yourself with some interesting facts about awards and their construction/regulations etc.   

http://www.emedals.com/

Another Canadian based company. Barry Turk is a reputable dealer whom works with ties with formerly Detlev Niemann and now Carsten Baldes. Both of whom are reputable dealers in their own right. 

http://www.germanwarbooty.com/

John at germanwarbooty.com is another person whom I have only a couple of transactions but is a straight forward and honest seller.  So props to him as well. 

List:

These are dealers whom I have conducted at least 5 or more transactions with and have never had problems with.  I continue to return to them as I appreciate their integrity and quality of the merchandise. 

Please share your recommendations of dealers whom you have done multiple transactions with successfully and been pleased with their customer service.

Regards,

JustinG

Wow1 Exactly what i was searching for... thanx!

One I'd like to recommend is RBNr militaria. Just purchased a group from them, they're Italian. Jonathan is helpful & postage is outrageously fast (UPS) two days! From previous experience Italian post is murderously slow. Anyway, I can recommend RBNr. Stewy

Hi Guys, just had a great buying experence with relicsww2.com I end up finding a centre shaft for my AA tripod that I thought I would never find, plus I found a nice extension pole to make my Lafette tripod into a AA tripod, and as these guys deal mainly with ground dug items, they do clean them up to working condition.  Also you can ask for a discount, as I did, plus on top of that I was very impressed that they paid for the Fedex courier costs :smile:   

Check them out,

Lou

I recommend anybody go to youtube and digest Mr Jo Rivets videos before buying any awards.

Understand how items were made is a good start imo

You can use this fantastic research across a lot of items not just badges etc.

Did business (again) with Huesken, although somewhat expensive I always receive good communication and rapid shipping. Same goes for Militaria Relics (our Forum Sponsor), always top notch in shipment and communication (and negotiating also btw). 

At the moment the one website that I highly recommend is :

LINK DELETED 

The company has been in operation for over 30 years and has been operating as " DELETED " they specialize in investment grade high quality German Militaria. They have a amazing staff that responds to all inquiries with in real time 24hrs / 7 days a week. The customer support is probable the best of any site I have ever seen. On par with a Amazon or Walmart. They have a terrific law away plan and accept all various forms of payment + free International Shipping.

There new website is : 

LINK DELETED

All the items have been tested for Authenticity and  you can feel confident about your purchase. They keep a small product inventory of under 100 items at a time but have a high turn over of selling and are constantly populating there website with new inventory. I have yet to encounter another website with the professionalism and customer support that LINK DELETED has provided to me.

I also would recommend the collectors guild which is more of a consignment shop but with a great library of items for sale :))