Historical War Militaria Forum
Bart V.

Support Historical War Militaria

Bart V.    727

HWMFBranding.png

Support

The Forum and all the advantages of it are free and do not require any sign-up or subscription payment and this will remain so until decided otherwise. Most of the expenses that come with the Forum are on my own behalf such as hosting, licenses, security add-ons, back-up services, modifications and a lot more. In this matter you can support Historical War Militaria by donating funds or goods. The goods will be used to hold contests such as our Forum Raffles.

Donate

• Like 2

Bart V.    727

Thanks for your donations:

• Jim W.
  • Kevin Grootaers
  • FredyFang

Especially much thanks again to:

• John R. aka KbayRay1 - who is also the first member to be awarded the Donation Award 1st Class!

Bart V.    727

Thanks for your Donation:

• S J Till (*)

(*) I don't seem to find you in our Members ranks, nor your e-mail nor your name. If you are a member, please PM me so I can award you the "Donation Award 3rd Class".

Bart V.    727

• S J T. (*)

(*) I don't seem to find you in our Members ranks, nor your e-mail nor your name. If you are a member, please PM me so I can award you the "Donation Award 3rd Class".

• Steve T.

Bart V.    727

• Jim W.
  • Eric-Jan Bakker

Our, Forum Adjutant, Eric-Jan B., has been awarded as second Member of Forum, next to "KbayRay1", the "Donation Award 1st Class". Thanks for all your support to the Forum. 

Bart V.    727

• John R.
  • James W.

Without guys like you, and all others that have donated, this Community couldn't be free and accessible for each and everyone. A big thanks to you (all)!

• Like 1

Bart V.    727

• Robert aka Diaspora1942 - almost there for your Donation Award 3rd Class

• Robert aka Diaspora1942 has been awarded the Donation Award 3rd Class for his donation! Thanks for supporting our Community, Robert. 
  • Like 1

Bart V.    727

• Robert aka Diaspora1942 has been awarded the Donation Award 3rd Class for his donation! Thanks for supporting our Community, Robert. 

• Robert ! 

Going to pay the bills for the upcoming half year, all support is appreciated, so HWMF stays alive and kickin'! 

• Like 1

Bart V.    727

• Robert Sommer

Just paid all the bills for the upcoming 6 months. Where are all the others - support HWMF and keep us alive and everything free ! Thanks to all  :thumbup:

• Like 1