Historical War Militaria Forum
Bart V.

Support Historical War Militaria

Thanks for your Donation:

Alberto aka Bobesponjo has been awarded the Donation Award 3rd Class for his donation! Thanks for supporting our Community, Alberto!

• Like 1

Just wanted to let you know that via Amazon you also could support HWMF. When you buy from Amazon, either books related to history or your Christmas shopping, a small percentage will go to HWMF. Since donations have dropped for months, this could be another way to help HWMF with a little cash for the forum costs. You can do this via Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com - please use these unique links every time otherwise it won't identify HWMF as the "associate".

• Sonderbefehls

You've been awarded the Donation Award 3rd Class for your Donation! Thanks.

• Like 1

• John R.

Thanks for your loyalty and ongoing support to HWMF. Donations has dropped last months but you still keep your faith, I thank you.

• Like 1

• J Slavick hereby you are awarded the "Donation Award 3rd Class" for your support to our Forum and you received the new rank of "Bronze Contributor"

• Ris hereby you are awarded the "Donation Award 3rd Class" for your support to our Forum and you received the new rank of "Bronze Contributor"
  • Mark Kozowy

• Bobesponjo aka Alberto L.

Thanks for your donation that keep HWMF free! May others follow your example. 

• Wolfslair

He only made his first post today but already donated to the Forum! That's the spirit, thanks for your trust and loyal support. You've been promoted to "Bronze Contributor"

• Like 2

• Wolfslair

Thanks for your most loyal trust and loyal support. You've been promoted to "Gold Contributor"

• Like 1

• Wolfslair
  • Jim W.

Thanks to these loyal and generous members of our HWMF Community who keep the Forum alive and Free For All! 

Good Morning Bart,

I hope you and all your family are keeping very well.

I wish to donate this "25x Year Faithful Service Medal," to the forum, for maybe a forum raffle.

I wish to do this to show my appreciation to you Bart, and also all the fellow forum members who have spent there time helping me in the past.

I am not quite sure how this works Bart, but I will also send it to the eventual winner myself, if you wish me to!

Meanwhile, I have put it away until I send it to yourself, or indeed the winning member!

Kindest regards to you and all your family,

Les  :thumbup: 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Thanks, Les, sorry been unbelievable busy and also on Ops. Sounds great, will think for a raffle. Thanks for the opportunity. 

Hello Bart,

Absolutely no problem at all Bart, it here for anytime in the future for you now anyway.

Kindest Regards,

Les  :thumbup: