Historical War Militaria Forum
Hans Kondor

Who's there?

hey guys

i got an invite from my good friend Adam S, a fellow mod on here! I love all third reich militaira, i have been doing it for over 20+ yrs now, i do it full time, I love mainly edged weapons and daggers, glad to be part of a great bunch of guys here!

Thanks for the invite Bart!

My name is Bjorn I live in Sweden

I have been collecting since 2005 and still have the same goal, getting one award of each. Most people say its a mistake made by most new collector but I still hope it can be done and I have (hopefully) 50 years of collecting left.

I have some problem sticking strictly to my plan as I also like trophies, helmets and edged weapons....

Thats all folks

Hello Bjorn, That is exactly my goal aswell, trying to collect 1 of each award :thumbsup:

Lars is my name, also member on WAF AND GHW, on waf my user name is Lassi :wacko: and on GHW it is Zufuss/Lars

But for you guys Lars it is :-) It´s my Christian name anyway :thumbsup:

Im 35 years of age, I have been into the hobby and history of world war 2 since around age 18 but always as a kid loved history :thumbup:

I have been collecting one of all :D one of everything German and never been close to any goal :rolleyes: as I like it all but I can´t afford it all.

My main interest is Uniforms and Helmets of the German Army, mainly Luftwaffe and Waffen SS. But Also equipment and special optics like SF.14 bino etc.

When I´m not busy at the house or at work I enjoy my hobbies. 3 Reich items, Fishing, Hunting and I also like my old BMW R65 GS bike ;)

And off course hanging out with my family and friends :thumbup:

All the best

Lars

Received an invite from Bart and thought I would join accordingly.

Nice to see some familiar names on here!

My main collecting interest is now focused on Luftwaffe document groupings, to include all Urkunden, Soldbucher, Wehrpass and Ausweis. Of particular interest are documents containing ink Ritterkreuztrager signatures.

I also pick up Luftwaffe flight related tunics, headgear and aircrew related items from time to time.

Regards Richard.

Hello everyone,

I was invited by Bart while over at the WAF.

I live in the Southern United States. I mainly collect studio wedding portraits but I also collect uniforms, headgear and weapons.

I will be starting my own military career soon with the U.S. Army as an officer. During that time I hope to build my collection and continue to share and talk with my fellow collectors. This is a truly enjoyable hobby and sharing our collections with each other is the critical aspect of keeping it fun and interesting.

I'm really enjoying this new forum as we have so many great members willing to share diverse and excellent pieces from there collections with us.

All the Best,

Bryant

• Like 1

Nice to read about who is behind the Screenames! Isnt it funny how we speak to one another on almost a daily basis, but dont know too much personal info!?

My name is Bill, 27 years old....known as (12thpanzer) at WAF and Bill T at WarRelics. I also help Moderate the photos section at War-Relics forum. I own a Lawn Care (landscaping) company in Virginia, USA. Outside of collecting I enjoy Fishing, hiking w/ my Dog and Fiance, woodworking, and just got into restoring unique items (radio flyer wagons, etc etc).

My main collecting focuses are Panzer related Photos and Award Documents. I am just getting into the Soldbuch/Wehrpass area as well. I enjoy learning about the Eastern Front in WWII. I also colorize WWII portraits/photos in my free time.

Units of Interest: 9th panzer Div (mostly Thanks to Bart, who got me hooked on the 33rd Pz Rgt!!), 16th Panzer Division, and other specific Panzer Regiments

Thanks to all who make this an enjoyable hobby! This forum has gotten off to a great start!

• Like 1

All:

Thank you Eric-Jan for inviting me to become a member of the Historical war Militaria Forum. It is my pleasure to share my interest in collecting all things Kriegsmarine. My primary area of interst is U-Boats. I have been collecting for many years; I especially enjoy researching.

Best regards, John :D

Hello!

All.

My name is Morten, i live in Norway.I`m 55 years young.I have been Collecting since 1987.My area of Collecting is Kriegsmarine.

All the best :thumbsup:

Morten.

John and Morten,

Gentlemen, great to see you active here on the new forum.

Best regards

Eric-Jan

Hi Guys,

My name is Scharfschutze and I live in the Netherlands.

I am 15 years old,and i collect since i was 8.

First i collect everting what was green :D ,but two years i collect stuff from Luftwaffe groundtroups like Felddivsion,Fallschirmjager,Flak and Nachrichten.

I also lik Luftwaffe wehrpasses and Soldbuchen.

I have not a big collection but i like it.

Greetz,

Scharfschutze

Well I don't think that your name is Scharfschutze (Scharfschütze) but that your username is.....

Welcome on the forum.

Best regards

Eric-Jan

Hello, my name is Rich, but everyone calls me Vinnie....even my mother! I'm an antiques trader with an interest in militaria amongst other items.

I've been collecting militaria for over 25 years, mainly Imperial EK's but also TR EK's. Photo albums, WW1 British and Commonwealth casualty groupings. I'm the wrong side of forty these days and other hobbies include fishing and shooting and visiting the battlefields of the Western Front of WW1.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Vinnie.

Hi Vinnie,

Welcome on the forum.

I do hope that you will have a fine time here with us all.

Best regards

Eric-Jan

Thanks very much for the warm welcome. I'm finding way way around and looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully contributing something useful!

Vinnie.

Hello gentlemen,

I was invited by Bart ( to whom many thanks :thumbsup: ) to join here. Looking forward to both learning from others and sharing from my own collection.

Those who know me from other fora, do know I mainly collect 1957 issue awards, but also recently adding more early Bundeswehr items with ties to WW2.

Grtz,

Mathijs

Welcome Mathijs!

As members requested a 1957 section, I couldn't think of someone else I had to invite. Glad you signed up.

A warm welcome,

/Bart

Names Tom, 36 i was grabbed by Bart from Waf. i collect all manner of Tr badges as well as their 1957 counterparts im also slowly going into Tr jackets (very slowly). i have finally completed my electrical quals and am now a electrican :thumbsup:

other hobbies include archery, and my bike but i also have bees to keep me occupied

Tom

Glad to see you here Tom, when the Forum's power is shut off, I now know who to contact ;). We can't wait when you'll share your collection with us.

P.S.

Do you make your own honey?

/Bart

:thumbup: yeah i got some this year but with a bit of luck much more next summer now got 3 hives up and running ill get a photo tommorow whens its a bit lighter