Historical War Militaria Forum
Hans Kondor

Who's there?

Hi Ryan,

A warm welcome onboard our Historical War Militaria Forum.

I do hope that you enjoy staying around here.

And do know that our members will help you with your questions and advice.

Best regards

Eric-Jan

Well here is some more of my military "Junque" starting with binoculars.   

Then an example of my Km dishes (have more, but no photos) u. silverware and my Lw dishes u. silverware. 

I've also got some SS dishes u. silverware, but don't have photos of them yet. 

Sarge 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Hello Gents, my name is Brett.

A little embarrassing for me perhaps as I joined around 2 years ago & I am more of a reader than a poster. My main interests are Imperial & Third Reich wound badges & WW1 caltrops when I can find them. I work as a cemetery maintenance/ crem operator & my collecting & research help me maintain a level head at the end of the day. This seems to be a good forum.

Regards

Brett

Hi Brett,

Thank you for your presentation and with that a belated welcome on the HWMF.

Best regards

Eric-Jan

Hi guys,

Just joined up two days ago and like Brett I tend to do thing backwards. So I thought I would not wait as long. (No insult Brett, I just thought it was funny cause I do the same thing) Anyway I live in the Toronto area in Canada. Been collecting for about ten years. Got started on wound badges and never looked back. Started with wounds because my grandfather was wounded in Denmark very late in the war and never was awarded the badge. So I had a portrait of his from the army and thought it would be nice to get him the award even though it had already been awarded to some one else.

Currently retired the past 4 years and work part time for the city of Brampton. Married for 38 years and my wife and I have 2 sons and 5 grandchildren. Now a days the badges come in a little slower that I would like but the collection grows. Also collected shoulder boards, buckles, and bayonets.

Its good to be here and reading through this section I see a lot of familiar names from other forums, so it tells me this is a good place to be. Look forward to speaking to you all through posts.

Regards

Detlef

• Like 1

Greetings to all, Single male with one child(who is serving in the 101st Airborne) for those interested the pronunciation of my name is ahhh may. I have been a silent observer of a few Militaria forums over the years,tried to participate,but the in fighting and spammers made it difficult to be active.So mostly I am here to read and learn.I joined here because this forum has impressed me with the fair and impartial way it polices itself.That all said,I have collected more years than I want to count...since before the internet.I am a collector of the WW2 civilian organizations of the TR.I also have a incurable addiction of collecting photos.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, J`ame said:

Greetings to all, Single male with one child(who is serving in the 101st Airborne) for those interested the pronunciation of my name is ahhh may. I have been a silent observer of a few Militaria forums over the years,tried to participate,but the in fighting and spammers made it difficult to be active.So mostly I am here to read and learn.I joined here because this forum has impressed me with the fair and impartial way it polices itself.That all said,I have collected more years than I want to count...since before the internet.I am a collector of the WW2 civilian organizations of the TR.I also have a incurable addiction of collecting photos.

Welcome to the forum, J'ame. Hope to hear and see more of you. Thanks for the compliment regards the forum, we've very good members here.