Historical War Militaria Forum
Adler

Braunschweig Inf. Regt. 92 pickelhaube

Wow, a real beauty.  Must be very rare and in such wonderful condition, I understand why you were so excited to get it.

Wow, a real beauty.  Must be very rare and in such wonderful condition, I understand why you were so excited to get it.

Ditto! Amazing helmet. Just magnificent, always love the quality that they have put into it. Thanks for sharing it with us. 

Thank you very much gentlemen!

Adler

Rather we should thank you for sharing such as this with us.

Pickelhauben like this you will not encounter every decade, they are rare as hen's teeth and are expensive... But saying thank you is possible every minute of every day and it costs nothing... So I said thank you for the nice comments and it was totally free of charge  :thumbup: ...

Adler

Adler ,I could not imagine a better custodian of this rear and beautiful piece than yourself. It does the collecting soul good to know that this is now safe in its rightful place amongst your HISTORICAL ARCHIVE (note that the term collection can not do justice to the treasures in your possession).

And as you say a THANK YOU cost nothing, but really doesn't encompass the sincere appreciation we all have for these gems you share with us.

As always kindest regards,

Scott

Sadly I heard that Alder has passed away recently. He had the most incredible Helmet collection I have ever seen. My regards go out to his family for their loss.

Thank you for sharing the news of his passing.  Very sad.  He did have an incredible helmet collection.

Best Regards,
JustinG

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.