Historical War Militaria Forum

One of my favourite pieces, a Allach Candle Holder, number 106.

Still expensive, but you pay for quality!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

As usual very nice items from both of you - Allach values will increase ten-fold within the next 5 years, buy it why you can.

Regards

Dave.

Allach 106 now has a partner!

Slight imperfection from the manufacturers on one of the scrolled feet.

I now have a nice pair of 106 Candle stick holders.  :thumbsup:

Interesting remark Dave, please share more of your analysis regarding the increase...

Nice sets guys!

A question I can't find answer to is what was the Allach norm regarding pieces with imperfections? Were they allowed to leave the factory and be sold? Or perhaps as B stück?

If found defective or broken by the buyer they could be returned to the factory for repair or replacement according to period literature.

Interesting remark Dave, please share more of your analysis regarding the increase...

Nice sets guys!

A question I can't find answer to is what was the Allach norm regarding pieces with imperfections? Were they allowed to leave the factory and be sold? Or perhaps as B stück?

I have been collecting TR Art for more years than I actually would like to remember. I always keep my ear close to the ground with reference to any new TR related works of art that may shortly be on the open market. The feeling in Germany over the last 3 to 4 years has been an actual realisation of the great works of art produced during the TR period - i.e. by Breker, Thorak, Ziegler, Liebermann etc, are just that - GREAT WORKS OF ART and away from the ideology supposedly that they support. There is the Breker museum and rumoured very shortly a museum dedicated to Thorak, the attitude is changing and to be quiet honest looking at these incredible pieces - no one can deny that the beauty and pure talent that it has taken to create them, is of the very highest order - and NOT a swastika in site!!!

I believe as the acceptance increases of these wonderful pieces, then the demand also - this goes hand-in-hand with the value, which can surely only increase. I consider that Allach pieces belong in the framework of art from the TR era - so in turn this will go up in value greatly.

This is my philosophy on the subject, hope it goes someway to explain my opinions.

Regards to all.

Dave Holden.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.