Historical War Militaria Forum
Bart V.

My Book "Die Ritterkreuzträger des Sudetenlandes" Part 1

Bart

What a fantastic project!  Excellent work and extremely well researched, that is clear to see. 

For myself, why not sell as e-copies for 10 or 15 euros each?  There is always a massive interest in RKT, and I am sure that your book will sell.

Regards Richard.

PS. If you are still looking for any particular RKT images for future volumes, feel free to let me know accordingly.

• Like 1

Bart

What a fantastic project!  Excellent work and extremely well researched, that is clear to see. 

For myself, why not sell as e-copies for 10 or 15 euros each?  There is always a massive interest in RKT, and I am sure that your book will sell.

Regards Richard.

PS. If you are still looking for any particular RKT images for future volumes, feel free to let me know accordingly.

Bart:

Hello my friend! Congratulations on your book. I agree with Richard that you should sell your book, it is well researched and written. 

Best regards,

John

Bart

Regards Richard.

Thanks for your reactions, Richard & John. I can check into that, how to sell as an e-book, you mean on Amazon or? Maybe I can make a separate shop here on the forum for it?

Thanks for your reactions, Richard & John. I can check into that, how to sell as an e-book, you mean on Amazon or? Maybe I can make a separate shop here on the forum for it?

Bart

I think offering it as an e-book on here is a good place to start.  From that you can guage the feedback and if it proves a winner, you have the option of offering it in the wider environs accordingly.

Regards Richard.

You could ask Andrew Arthy with how to set up an E-Book store via the website as he has one on his publishing site for e-Articles that tend to be around 6 Euros...

eArticles

Found also a little software for the forum to be used but gonna wait a bit to see if people like the book otherwise it would be waste of money to buy the software. For our members now it is only a small 10 EUR. 

Update.. Sold my first digital copy on ebay :):) 

I have just ordered and obtained a copy of the book from Bart and having just had a quick look through it seems like a very well composed book and one Bart can be proud of. The text is clear and the images are very sharp.

In the way it has been set out reminds me of the Kampfflieger RKT volumes by Axel Urbanke which are very good books. I think such books are very well suited to the PDF/e-Book format because if you need to look up a particular soldier you can just type his name in the 'Find' box and it goes straight to where you need to be and with the added bonus that you can enlarge or reduce the size of the page as required to suit individual preference. 

Such a book in the more traditional 'physical' style would cost the buyer 6 times as much so this is a real bargain - and you can't say that about many things in this hobby!.

• Like 1

Anyone here up for a copy for 12,50 EUR and if willingly to write a small review? 

Cheers Bart

Bart

I am interested in a copy, definatly.

If you PM your Paypal details I shall send funds later today.

Regards Richard.

On now having had a look through my copy, I have to say that it is money very well spent.

Even though I cannot read German fluently, the layout, quality of photographic imagery and overall attention to detail make this a bargain for the price.  

I particularly enjoyed seeing additional images of T-Div RKT Johann Fiedler, which was a real bonus.

For anyone interested in RKT, this is a worthy addition to the research material without a doubt, and I am looking forward to the next volume already.

Regards Richard. 

• Like 1

On now having had a look through my copy, I have to say that it is money very well spent.

Even though I cannot read German fluently, the layout, quality of photographic imagery and overall attention to detail make this a bargain for the price.  

I particularly enjoyed seeing additional images of T-Div RKT Johann Fiedler, which was a real bonus.

For anyone interested in RKT, this is a worthy addition to the research material without a doubt, and I am looking forward to the next volume already.

Regards Richard. 

Many thanks, Richard!! Loved to hear this kind comment.

• Like 1