Historical War Militaria Forum
Patrick08/15

KC Group by Karl Hausmann

a Hello friends,

this week I could this great group for my collection. A christmas gift for myself  :wink: and a personal dream of me.

First I have to say sorry for the blurry pics, but here in germany there is no sunlight out there. I can not even say whether the sun still exists.

I have to try a little bit from the papers for you.I hope I don´t make much mistakes  :biggrin:

http://www.lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de/Personenregister/H/Hausmann.htm

http://nl.ww2awards.com/person_file.asp?id=47768

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 2

Here are the papers without translation...

• Like 1

I recieved the KC at 15th of October,1942 at the northern front of russia as a Ofw
in a Jäger-Regiment of the 8.Jäger-Division. We were used together with the 5.Jäger-Division
at the northern front in Staraja-Russa.We had to free 100000 comrades which were included in
the strict and cold winter of 1941/42 (Demyansk Pocket).At cold temperatures below 30 degrees,
many snow and deep forests the attack began in the 21.3.42.In april 42 it began to thaw.
At the 20.4.42 we restored including the connection to the comrades at the Lovat at Ramuschewo.
A fight of superhuman exertions, courage, intrepidity and bravery and many sacrifice lay behind us.

• Like 1

Oberfeldw. Hausmann has personal bravery and guide property,
as the battalion stayed in the attack,with his platoon in the strongest cold the
heavily equipped enemy nests in the forest eastward woskressenskoje as long as kept,
and taken up after 3 hours reinforcement came.
The independently composed decision was crucial for further battles.

• Like 1

Patrick a wonderful group ! with fantastic provenace !  :thumbup:

I wondered why you sold me your L/11 Deumer EK I !  :smile:

Great to see better photographs of the group.......is the cuff title original ? 

As I got the KVK RK with swords from this auction, I wonder if some one else we know got the KM group, which was a bargain IMO.

Lets hope you get a better response here than I did with my Pohl grouping, these historical items/groupings need to be commented on...................

Well done Patrick, a hearty Prost ! Steve.

A wonderful set with a safe provenance. Fantastic rare unit. GD groupings are hard to come by ...... normally no one sells such one.

Impressive guy who saw more than enough action and who had the luck to get taken of the front because he was the only son of his parents.

Strange that till december 1942 that was not from interest. But being a KC winner he was now an official hero.

Glad that grouping is in the 57er family now.

To the awards ..... wonderful very early EK I and EK II and a great looking 1st pattern C-frame RK. Is the IAB a very early one, too? Looks like that.

Big bonus is the paperwork that came with the grouping. All official and believable paperwork that upgrades the group in a unique way  :thumbsup:

Patrick:

Hello! Thank you for sharing your awesome grouping of Hausmann's 57er KCs, congratulation on the acquisition.

Best regards,

John

Wow, I saw the price on that one sky-rocket within days - and you can't tell whom is the highest bidder.

A great purchase - as GD groups are commonly found - and also great piece of history.

The paperwork included finishes the entire group, really bringing it all back to life.

The badges look very nice, but the one-off made case to house the EK's and RK is very special !!!

Grtz,

Mathijs

First I only can say thanks again for your nice comments. :smile:

Today I get the signed photo from Hausmann. For me the perfect piece to round out the group.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.